? ??????????????Basement Glowing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5160 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday 23 August 2009

So, what's going on?

I interrupt the story, which I have almost finished now but still to type up just to say hello! I'm going to be moving out soon, which for anyone is a big step. I got my grades, something that I am very proud of myself for doing. I had some doubts, but some people had more faith in me than I had in myself. I'm in an exceedingly good place at the moment a lot more positive than I have been in a long while and I feel that things are moving on. Days are better and more bearable than they were.



London is going to be a big move, the pace of life is faster and more suitable to my personality. The University I'm attending is a music and arts University and quite elitist. I learnt on Friday that they would not even accept anyone through clearing even though they had open places. The course I'm on is small. 10 people in my class . I feel very privileged to have been accepted at all.



So if I go quiet for a while-you know why now right? Forgive me I will be around I promise!!

3 comments:

LeLe said...

I still need to catch up on the chapters. When I have time to read, I never think about it. I need to have some sort of reminder-system. :) Good luck with moving and starting classes. I know you will enjoy it.

Bethan Pierce said...

I'm enjoying writing it so that's a good thing!! I could do with some critique though. I have an excellent proof reader who checks my failing grammar!! I'm sooo looking forwards to it!!

LeLe said...

Proofreaders are life savers. They catch things that we often can't see because we're too close to the writing.