? ??????????????Basement Glowing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5160 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 28 May 2009

Drunkuness



Ugh, I guess that the title is self explanatory right? I don't need to go into details. I should also mention drunk twittering, it is certainly not advisable to drink and tweet and IM at the same time. Why? Complete mental inaptitude. Anyhoo, after spending a glorious day in London with my best friend Emma who is very clever indeed and doing medicine at Kings (sorry Em's had to get that in-and follow me FFS!!) we both fel into the trap of tweeting whilst inebriated. Following the trend for #threewords during/aftersex. Hmmm, say no more. Needless to say the replies we both received this morning were quite funny..... I know for a fact that my Australian ladies are hard asses at drunk tweeting and they do it with a flair and hilarity. I'm not that good....shamefully....

Another bad habit we all have it pyjama tweeting. I've quite happily spent the day with Mac on knee, in my PJ's tweeting away. Ooops....and I do have a life honest!


Drunk


I hear beats drone in my bones,
My world is alive with sparks
of neon colours floating and exploding
Spinning in easiness, happy,
More drink please.
-----
I love everyone around me,
Touching is easy when your liberated
Of the walls and rules that
Bind you to daylight
I don't feel shy, I shake my hair loose
And strands fly everywhere
More drink please.
-----
We are dancing arms flailing,
Minds and bodies coordinated
To the beat of the drum
Loosing my balance,
My feet have a life of their own.
I've lost me shoes?
More drink please
-----
Who's dancing there behind me?
I don't have a clue,
I don't really care,
My visions askew
Get your hands of my boy
If you value your life
More drink please.
-----
I'm pulled into a taxi
And given some....food?
Where did it come from?
Where are we.....going?
Who....am I again?
hmmmm...more drink please
-----
I wake in the morning
The place is a mess
My heads screaming at me
I'm still in my dress
I run to the bathroom
A date with the sink
Left asking the question
How much did I drink?



0 comments: