? ??????????????Basement Glowing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5160 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday 24 May 2009

What is this all about?


Ok, so I decided to start a poetry blog. Why? Because I thought it would be good for my mortal soul? Nah, I just wanted to be able to share a bit about my life with some of the people whom I've met on my twitter travels.

Who am I?

My name is Bethan, I'm 18 and I live in North Wales. I have wanted to be a writer since I was about 3 I can't remember ever wanting to do anything else. I write everything down. I have diaries from the age of 5 upwards. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things and that is probably my greatest fault. I'm just finishing up my A levels at the moment. In this country Our finals are spread over two years in Units. Exams are usually taken in January and May/June. The subject I am taking are Music, English, Drama. I'm painfully shy, so God knows why I decided to do Drama. I do channel my characters quite often so it was scary in my final drama practical to channel Lady Macbeth. But hey it was fun while it lasted. I'm the youngest child I have an older sister who is 13 years older than me. I'm a twitter aholic. You can catch me at www.twitter.com/bethanpie or www.twitter.com/celticgirl1913. The latter address is a Twilight RPG page so expect me to be drinking blood, driving fast cars and being generally moody and vampy. This blog is for my twitter friends mainly, please feel free to leave comments or even your own poetry. I have been accepted to the Guild Hall University of the Performing Arts in London and depending on my grades I'm going there at the end of September, to study dramatic and creative writing and media.
What I like
Books, mad people, writing (obviously), keeping busy, creativity, art, music music music, F1 with a passion, clothes mainly jeans, twitter, toffee apples, horses, being a hippy, Singing, playing guitar, piano, flute, walking my stupid dog, tattoos, sarcasm,dreaming.
What I dislike
Dishonesty, fake people, control freaks, bullies, money, ignorance,

0 comments: