? ??????????????Basement Glowing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5160 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday 24 May 2009

So here goes......

I used to write tonnes, but this time last year I had a bit of a hard time and I completely lost all incentive to get pen to paper. I'm now getting back to normal, and have started writing again. Some of my poems are dark, I've been told that they are heavy on imagery. Most of them are about coping with depression/relationships, some of them are comedy. Mostly it's just my life....in words.

oh legalities-don't copy paste and share these because some of them are printed and or pending copyright ok?


Hands
From birth she has been there
Clutching me to her bosom
Her immortal love too much to comprehend
She is the bearer of my grief
-----------
Tears have fallen
Of joy, loneliness, compassion
Unyielding icon of my dreams and fears,
Calling me with her logical wisdom
Hands caressing and loving
Increasing the white sheet of my short life
Cleansing my stains
Healing my wounds
Stitching the deep cuts of life's burden
-----------
Lovingly she rejoices
what she has produced flowers
she watches with pride,
Hands in lap, she smiles, knowingly
---------------------------------
Aliens
From Rhiannon and Matholwch
to this
Troubled fairy tales of a branded age.
Mabinogion and tradition disappear in
a seemingly modern time
"How quaint your accent sounds"
Thanks, my forefathers were slain unmercifully
for this quaint accent
"Gosh how very appropriate"
------------
Harsh to strangers unaccustomed ears
Crammed with consonants
Unregistered language-be gone with your traditions
Your jumping over broomsticks and dancing in clogs
Go, disappear into the mists of time
Like your Bendigeidfran like Your Matholwch
-------------
An Alien nation
A patch of putrid earth
The maggots have set in the foundations
Whilst untouched poppies waver in the breeze
Another undiscovered civilisation
Cultured to perfection
-------------------------
Exposed
Naked here
The clothes that God gave me
Here for everyone to stare
I am do different
Faltering and wavering
Enraptured in the harsh
reality that I have been placed here
Alone
----------
Knowing that I am the same
Yet different
Questioning-
why was I made
Like this?
Yearning for normality
Accepting nothing
Knowing all.
-------------
Fingers are pointing
I am as you willed me
Yet strange to others
Enchained for too long
by the hands that cherished
my being
The same
yet different
Some still love me
Even when exposed
Ok these are some of the oldies. A work in progress. I'll post some of the newer ones now. I have over 2000 pieces so I apologise in advance if there's a lot of scrolling involved.
oh I found a funny one I'll dedicate this one to Aimee because I love you and your twitter stalking!!
Love is
If this is love I'll scream and shout
This last kiss put the fires out
Your grumpy face and smelly socks
Mount Etna babe has lost her rocks.
----------------
If this is love I'll bawll and cry
I'll stick a needle in my eye
Your constant farts and drinking beer
These habits boy are very queer.
----------------
If this is love I'll wail and moan
I'd rather be just left alone
You pick your toes and eat the dirt
And expect me then to woo and flirt
----------------
If this is love I'll eat my hat
As you parade your rippling fat
And I'll just put my pj's on
for keeping warm is much more fun
---------------
If this is love, it's not for me
I'd rather watch f1 grand prix
Or watch the footy on tv
If this is love I'm running free
-----------x----------
Ok after reading that you can tell I haven't met the right person pmsl.

0 comments: