? ??????????????Basement Glowing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5160 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Short Circut? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Trying to make sense of things

I'm a bit ecclectic. Well, more than a bit. I'm also a stroppy mardy and moody cow when I want to be. But, hey I'm an artist I'm allowed to be. One thing I tend to do a lot is analyse. It's a trait of quiet people, we tend to just sit there and watch the world go by, noticing people's traits but never commenting on them.

I got hurt today, just because I wasn't brave enough to stand up for myself a few months ago. I found out that someone I had trusted had lied to me. I felt a fool. I still feel like a fool.

I won't go into details, but I know what you did now. I don't like it, and I think your head is fucked. You made me feel like I was the one with all the problems, when actually, it was you all along.

I hope you're happy.

That is all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're ok sweetie. I'm here if you need me. Love you and miss you! *hugs*

Bethan Pierce said...

I'm fine Kat, thanks *hugs* just really disappointed in that person.